Sunday, March 28, 2010

Potty Time

Hello all!

On Friday night, Romo and I went to Hollywood Feed to get some bells. The bells are used to help potty train. We hung them by the door that he uses to go potty (or that he is supposed to use). When he starts sniffing around or if he runs to the door, we say, "Outside? Ring the bells!" Then we put his paw on the bells so they make noise. He started jumping to the bells himself, too! He hasn't peed in the house all weekend, which is a HUGE success because he used to pee on the carpet 5-10 times a day.

I decided I wanted to get it on video so that the world can see how smart and well-trained he is... this is what I got:

Accidents happen!

Mrs. Scalf

P.S. Don't you just love that burgandy/navy/hunter green plaid couch matched with the baby blue and light yellow blanket Grandma Daniels made me years ago?! What a lovely living room we have... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment