Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More Photos and Videos of Romo

Do you think I could love him any more? I haven't blogged in a month, but now that I have Romo, I feel like I could blog everyday! Geeze Luoise.








(The other video was supposed to go here, but it won't upload. Just imagine a puppy playing outside with a stick in the grass... cute.)

Here is a funny story:

This morning I decided that it was a swell idea to wake up at 6:00 (instead of 6:45 with 8 snoozes which really means 7:30) so that I had plenty of time to feed Romo and take him for a little walk so he could go potty. That plan worked out well... While Romo was eating, I made PJ's lunch. Then I showered and Romo waited. Then I made breakfast for the Peej (it's going to be a long day at school and he needs some brain food.) Then... we walked.

Try to get a mental picture of this: Leash in left hand... and an umbrella. Coffee (without a lid) in right hand. Romo dragging me. Umbrella hitting me in the head the whole way. Coffee Spilling. Romo tripping over and biting his leash. I try to fix it. He goes for the coffee that I had to put on the ground. Repeat, about 20 times. Oh, and my hair was in my face the whole time because I had to look down at Romo.

At least he went potty...!

Mrs. Scalf

No comments:

Post a Comment