Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 Weeks

I'm really sorry that all that I write about is Romo. I feel as though it might be similar to having a child - everything the child does impresses you and therefore should surely impress the whole world.

Yesterday we went to the dog park again and he had so much fun! (Or I did...)

Big moment - he held a tennis ball in his mouth for the first time and ran with it. I couldn't get a good photo to show it, but I do have a darn cute one of him pawing at the ball:

Romo loves green things. Actually, he loves to eat everything that he isn't supposed to eat whether it be green or brown (he likes bark and twigs too... no, he doesn't eat his own poo... I don't think.) Here he is checking out a leafy bush:

Just darn cute:

Big doggies love Romo. And Romo loves big doggies! He tries to play with the "big dogs" but they are faster, larger, scarier, have bigger teeth and louder barks, and they can swim. (Romo is still a little wary about water.)

Ok - ENOUGH ABOUT ROMO!

Pudding Fruit Salad = the bomb fruit/dessert combo. It's my momma's recipe and it's divine. I have no picture, but I have some in my lunch... yummmmmy.

Ingredients:

2 cans maderine oranges

1 big can (? oz... sorry, my bad) pinapple tidbits

4 bananas

lots of red and green grapes, sliced in half

1 3oz package NONINSTANT vanilla pudding

Directions:

Combine 1.5 cups of the fruit juices with the pudding and warm in a sauce pan until thick. Let cool. Combine pudding mixture with fruit and chill in the fridge. That's it! Oh... then eat and eat and eat. Great way to get kids to eat fruit for dessert!

Although I'm not a big fan (actually, I'm not a fan at all) of canned fruits, it's pretty tasty. I bet a sugar-free pudding would make it...well, less sugary. But I normally don't do sugar free/low fat stuff - it's just not my style. (yeah, yeah...my body will hate me when I'm old and grey. Moderation is key.) Actually, 3 x theta is key... only Joey would get that one ;)

PEACE

Mrs. Scalf

No comments:

Post a Comment