Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

Or at least, the moment I've been waiting for!
Last night I started to pack up our books in the "office" (It's more of a dump-your-junk room, but office sounds nicer) and I heard the doorbell ring. We weren't expecting any visitors, so my ears perked a little. It was good 'ol FedEx with a wonderful little package - our wedding photos! :D

There are 687 of them. Or some strange large number like that and they are FABULOUS! I'm only going to post a few of my favorites here, but check out FaceBook for a more complete (top 50?) look!
Our photogropher was Vince Mcvay with McVay Vision Photography. I believe his website is mcvayvision.com or just google his name and it will pop up!
Our engagment photographer - who was also amazing - is Ryan Gauper. Gauperphoto.com I believe his his website. They are both up in Michigan - Kalamazoo, Michigan. We appreciate both of them dearly for such beautiful work on the most special occasions of our lives. THANK YOU!

-Mrs. Scalf

No comments:

Post a Comment